Friday, May 27, 2011

I am so bad at keeping up BLOGS

I really need to hire a staff. . .but it seems as if everyone is already attached to projects. My man Blue is studying to become a recording engineer, my partner in crime and I are mixing our OFFICIAL album (by a grammy nominated engineer that worked with Kanye, Rihanna, etc I might add. . .#wow), and my web designer friend is knee deep in work. . .So to anyone reading this--realize that I'm doing EVERYTHING myself: Beats, rhymes, engineering, marketing, video directing, etc. . .

It's hard enough to even break through with something like chiptune rap, but I'm going as hard as humanly possible. . .But most of all, I'm really happy with what I've done and I believe that it will be appreciated. . .

ANYWAY--check out the new promo video for GET LIVE! I love it. . .considering that I filmed it in my garage with a motorbike helmet I bought from Meijer's! HAHAHAHAH!! The inspiration, though, was that pivotal stargate scene from 2001: Space Odyssey. . .



Alright. . .See you next year!! LOL (no, not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment